Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hailing Frequencies Open

Between my spot on Vox, my pbwiki, and my personal website, do I actually need another blog outlet? Highly unlikely. However, it does relocate yet another egg into my Goggle basket, so it can't hurt. Unless, of course, Google up and disappears, or decides to sell all my personal data to unscrupulous oligarchs.

I should explain for those stumbling across this for the first time that the title "Clashingblack" refers to a phrase among the DC goths that I ran with back in the mid-to-late 90s. Upon dressing up in black jeans, a black t-shirt, black boots, and a black trenchcoat, it was not uncommon to discover that all those materials had faded at different rates, resulting not in a flawless monochrome, but rather a mis-matched assembly of varyious smudgy near-colors. "I'm dressed all in black, and yet I clash!" Hence, clashing black.

No comments: